Navigating the sticky, jam-covered road of life.  

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sometimes you just have to try it.

She begged me for one more glass of chocolate milk.  But she had already had a big one, and a sugary snack that afternoon.  I told her ice water.  She was welcome to have as much ice water as her tummy could hold.  

Apparently that wasn't good enough.  

I disappeared from the kitchen for a bit.  I'd like to say that I was doing something productive, like laundry.  But I wasn't.  I was probably checking for updates on my favorite bloggers.  Anyways, I returned to find a nasty looking concoction in Sunshine's cup.  

What on Earth is that?  I tried making chocolate ice water, Mommy.  It didn't taste very good, she said.  

Well, thank goodness for that.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My laugh for the morning. Thank you for sharing and give her a big hug. Grandma just loves reading your blog.